quinta-feira, 19 de maio de 2016

Good Bye Malta :(

I can´t believe that after more then one year in Malta I´m gone. My journey has finished and just like many of my friends I have such great memories to tell...

I want to thank everyone that made part of my journey through this and made my life so much happier and helped me through thick and thin. All the people that I´ve met, all amazing personalities!! 
I wouldnt take it back for nothing in this world but now I´m ready for my next adventure, hope to see u all again  
And thank you for the 2 Farewell parties and the farewell dinner <3
P.S. - When you have time please check this link that my company posted on FB. They asked me to write a revew about working on NSTS but I wasnt expecting this, I am very happy with this :) they were very kind to me and everyone were very supportive throughout the time I was in Malta.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/nsts-malta/story-of-a-portuguese-girl/1059034437507019





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário